Sunday, September 21, 2014

I've got my toes in the water... toes in the sand

Our first beach trip was so much fun!!!  We had a house full!!  I just can't believe we have two new babies in our family within two months.  I feel like I'm dreaming at times!!  We spent the week at Edisto.  It was the perfect time.  We had nice weather and practically the beach to ourselves.  Laney liked the beach.... it put her to sleep!  So she slept under the tent and we were able to enjoy nature (God) at it's finest while she napped.  As I listened to the waves coming in and out and watched the sun rise over the ocean, I just couldn't help but be reminded of God's perfect timing.  Here we are after waiting a year for our daughter, I am still able to be with her at 4 months old ( I am able to be with her all of the summer then 6 weeks after school started back). His timing was perfect and still is!!!!





Bikini babe - her daddy say this is the only one she will ever have!!  It sure is cute!
The cousins.... Reid is catching up!!!


Evan wanted a hole and this is what he got... Matt went a little overboard.  So much so that Evan was scared to get in it at first!!

I love being a family of three!!

No comments:

Post a Comment