Sunday, December 8, 2013

Say it ain't so.... I'm 30 years old??????

Oh my.... where does time go?  I can't believe that I am thirty years old.  I feel like I should be about 20.  I guess it is really time to grow up now.  Well, I had a great birthday.  I started my day off with a nervous feeling.  I had to have my first mammogram on my birthday. What a present?? I had my physical and my doctor felt "something".  She told me not to worry, but she still wanted to have it checked especially since my grandfather had breast cancer. Well, I survived and turns out everything was fine.  Thank goodness and it only got better after that.  I spent the evening with my parent's house.  Matt's family and Justin's family all came over to enjoy Low Country Boil.  I got a lot of great presents this year!!  If you know me, you know my love/obsession with platters.  Marcie got me a new Nora Fleming napkin holder.  Then I got a new jacket from Alison. My mom got me some new chargers and burlap bows (silverware holders) for my dining room.  I can't wait for Jillian to monogram them.  Matt's mom got me a new Mark Roberts elf. She also gets me a new ornament each year.  Matt got me a new wallet and a facial (YAY). I got some other little things.  I felt like a kid.  It was fun.  Anyways- I look forward to a great year.  The morning of my birthday, this is the scripture that I read- I love it!!!  "There is wonderful joy ahead even though it is necessary for you to endure many trials for a while".  I am looking forward to that wonderful Joy!





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment