Friday, February 14, 2014

Let it SNOW, let it Snow, let it SNOW.....

Wow is just about all I can say for the last 3 days.  It has been a long time since we have had a snow like the one we witnessed this week.  It was wonderful.  I found myself waking up early even though there was no reason for me to get up.  I got up just to look outside!! Matt and I had such a fun time together.  We went on numerous four wheeler rides, ate a lot, and watched lots of TV.  Then on Thursday we went to Marcie and Justin's to play with Emma and Evan.  Emma was not a fan of being pulled behind the four wheeler.  She did help to pack snow on our snowman.  We had a great time with them.  I was reading in the book of Psalm on Tuesday morning (I wish I could enjoy my coffee and have my quiet time every morning at such a slow pace).  This is the verse that I read...... I can't think of a more appropriate verse as I watched the huge snowflakes falling!!!!
  "The heavens tell of the glory of God.  The skies display his marvelous craftsmanship" 
Psalm 19:1 
 Enjoy the snow pictures!!









Amos had to get his paws wiped before he was able to come in.  He has gotten into the routine since we have had so many cold nights lately.
Ready to face the wind on the four wheeler


Scary possessed giant snowman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment